Junior Digital Advertising Analyst
We are looking for a dynamic data story-teller passionate about online media that will support the Digital Advertising Manager in defining and executing the advertising strategy for EF Academy in over 20 countries. While metrics, statistics and reports are important, being able to derive a meaningful story with key insights or trends is what makes this role unique.
- Support online campaign management, reporting and analytics in SEM, Social Media and other emerging digital channels.
- Apply strategic thinking and analytical insights to build and implement new campaigns.
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting to ensure campaigns are tracked correctly
- Develop requests for new creative, landing pages and ad copy
- Perform daily analysis on campaign results
- Adjust bids, apply filters and targeting settings to optimize performance
- Analyze and optimize performance across device types and multiple markets
- Oversee assigned campaign budgets and participates in budget reallocation discussions
- Works directly with our local sales team to gather feedback for better campaign localization
- Monitors competitive landscape and stays current with SEM and digital marketing trends.
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Creative, Business Intelligence, Sales and Web Analytics.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Advanced analytical (quantitative) skills.
- Proficient verbal and written communications skills in English, any other language is a definite advantage
- 1+ year SEM experience with proficiency in managing PPC accounts.
- 1+ years Social Media Experience in paid campaigns’ management.
- Hands-on experience with Google AdWords
- User knowledge of facebook PowerEditor.
- Excellent Excel skills strongly preferred.
- Working understanding of the Digital Advertisement industry.
- Google Adwords certification a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Permission to work in Switzerland
EF Academy is part of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. We are a multinational group employing over 43,000 staff and teachers with 500 schools and offices in over 53 countries. EF’s mission has always been to open the world through education and EF Academy takes this mission one step further by preparing high school students for placement at a top-ranked university, as well as a global life beyond. You can learn more on www.ef.com/academy
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top