We are an international multifaceted team looking for a Junior Designer to join our in-house Creative and Brand team. We take pride in the work we create and always looking to build our brand story through engaging visual communication. Working closely with the larger brand team and reporting to our lead designer, you will help produce relevant, beautiful and inspiring work that responds to our marketing needs as a global business. To succeed in this role you must be able to straddle many production aspects to the design process from artworking , layout application to execution of design across media types, screens, formats.
- Adhering to brand guidelines, your work will cover all channels including digital, experiential, and print
- Digital projects include design, artworking and execution of assets for our website, email and web banners, social media campaigns, presentations and more.
- Traditional print projects include the creation and application of layouts of marketing collateral including environmental banners, print adverts, posters and more.
- Imagery – source imagery for marketing collateral, photo manipulation and editing maintaining an image database of all visual assets; assist in the design and execution of our brand photo shoots
- A BA (hons) degree in Graphic Design or similar.
- 1-2 years experience in a creative environment
- A love for design
- A strong portfolio showcasing traditional and digital design highlighting your typographic skills and understanding of design principles
- Highly Proficient in the Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign are a must)
- Eager to learn and grow within a creative, diverse & international environment
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills (You get stuff done)
- Self-motivated, work proactively and independently, and as part of a team
Please upload examples of your work as a PDF document or include a link to your online portfolio in the covering letter section of the application
Please note that you must have the right to work in London, U.K. to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top