Junior Data Specialist
We are seeking a motivated, organised, can-do individual to join the busy Business Intelligence Department for Hult International Business School.
As a Junior Data Specialist you will immerse yourself in the detail and depth of our platforms and systems. You will be both the fuel for the Enrollment and Marketing teams and the guardian of our data repository.
- Clean and upload data from internal and external sources into Salesforce
- Daily monitoring of data across our architecture, identifying issues and solving problems
- Regular amending and appending Salesforce data
- Financial management of lead sources - budgeting and invoicing
- Support the BI Analyst with adhoc requests
- Determine, suggest and implement efficient data working practices - automation, templates etc
- Collaborate with sales and marketing, Campus and Alumni teams to improve platform knowledge and adoption
- Work closely with the technical team to deliver the school's long term Salesforce Cloud ambitions
- Would suit a computer sciences, physics, or numerate degree graduate
- Appreciation of data best practices
- Advanced knowledge of Excel - vba, macros
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with ETL techniques and APIs
- Knowledge of cloud processing
- Practical experience of Salesforce. Certification a bonus.
- Understanding of MarketingCloud a plus
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with colleagues of all experience levels and disciplines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment - highly organized.
Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top