Cambridge, MA, USA
Go Ahead is looking for a junior copywriter to be a key part of our creative team. This position calls for impeccable attention to detail, a love of writing, and the ability to maintain our brand voice through clear content that helps travelers understand our diverse travel offerings. Your efforts will inspire travelers to take off on tours that teach them about new cultures and give them a new perspective on the world.
- Develop engaging long- and short-form copy for our catalogs, tour itineraries, customer-facing letters, and other promotional pieces
- Adhere to brand voice guidelines and offer new ideas to extend the brand voice
- Work closely with the Marketing and Product Development teams daily to ensure that itineraries are presented accurately and true to our brand voice and standards
- Self-manage and prioritize work against deadlines
- Research projects to ensure we’re providing the most authentic insight about our experiences–no detail is too small to get just right
- Work on content and stories for our blog; pitch new story ideas
- Keep abreast of the latest news and trends in travel, culture, and world events
- A true passion for travel
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Experience writing both short-form and long-form copy
- Ability to adapt voice and tone to ensure copy is on-brand
- Stellar attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- Proficiency at meeting deadlines and self-managing work flow
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- 1+ years of professional writing and/or copyediting experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor’s degree
Go Ahead offers industry-leading group tours to destinations around the world. For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.com.
Go Ahead is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree. At Go Ahead, we offer culturally rich tours for adults of all ages that defy expectations, challenge assumptions, and teach us something new about the world and ourselves.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
For more information, visit www.ef.com/careers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top