Want to have real responsibilites while enjoying the diversity in an international company?
Passionate about Finances and looking for a first step?
At EF Barcelona we are looking for a detail oriented young professional to become our new Junior Accountant. This position will start as a temporary contract but might lead to a world of opportunities. It is all up to you!
- prepare journal entries
- complete general ledger operations
- monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
- reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- prepare tax computations
- account/bank reconciliations
- review and process expense reports
- assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- knowledge of finance principles
- knowledge of financial reporting
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation
- technical accounting skills
- proficiency in relevant accounting software (Coda Unit4 preferred)
- attention to detail and accuracy
- planning and organizing
- communication skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- team work
We are 43,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top