EF Education First Roma, leader in the language travel environment is seeking innovative, enthusiastic and qualified teachers of Italian as a foreign language.
Successful candidates will be expected to teach Italian in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Knowledge of the company and experience in similar work environments abroad are desirable assets.
- Plan and deliver lessons according to the EAQUALS high-quality
- Using electronic media to teach Italian efficiently and effectively
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Participating in social activities with students organized by the school to encourage oral Italian proficiency.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A DITALS II Certificate
- At least 3 years of experience as a language teacherCandidates must live within commuting distance to our school in Rome
- Immediate availability is required.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top