Italian Speaker International Sales Center Agents
Do you live in Amsterdam and are you available to work from 20 to 40 hours per week?
Would you like to be a part of a very multicultural and fun working environment?
Would you like to help people´s language learning adventure become true?
Then, keep reading...
In EF we believe in potential as much as we do in sales experience. If you are passionate about customer experience management and lead generation this position will be perfect to kick-start your international career. Thrive in a fast-paced, technologically savvy company that aims to open the world through education. A connection and experience you would make possible for our customers every day.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for contacting potential customers and qualifying their level of interest
- Continuously manage and prioritize multiple tasks and work efficiently
- Work as a team player to best respond to customer needs
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Show resilience and passion to reach your sales targets
- Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team
Key Learning Points & Development:
Being open to new experiences is vital in both world travel and personal development. You’ll listen to sample calls, practice with your colleagues, shadow our veterans, and learn how to manage your pipeline of travelers while being mentored by management and experienced staff.
- Passionate about sales, customer service, and marketing, likes looking at the world through a customer-focused lens
- Outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner and good sense of humor
- Good communicator who enjoys meeting people
- Quick and eager learner
- Flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
- Organized & creative, attention to presentation & detail
- Hard worker
At EF we believe in keeping things simple. We know when we see a Sales person; we want to bring them onboard as quickly as possible.
After sending in your application our recruitment team will contact you to let you know if you have been selected to the recruitment day. Please note that only selected applicants can attend the recruitment day. EF cannot cover accommodation or transport related costs for the recruitment day.
- This opportunity only applies to people currently living in the Netherlands.
- Language Level: English B2 (needed) or higher; AND Italian at a Native Level.
- Weekly availability > 25 hours up to 40, from Monday to Saturday.
- Compensation: 11.17 Euro per hour (gross) and many career opportunities around the globe.
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top