Entry Level position for an IT Coordinator who will maintain our technology equipment on a regular basis. You will be responsible for ensuring that all computers within the company work efficiently and effectively, enabling students and employees to work without issues. One of your main duties as an IT Coordinator is to troubleshoot lab computers issues that arise during usage and to find a permanent solution to prevent future similar errors. Additionally, you will be responsible to make sure campus Wi-Fi, VOIP, network computers, printers, iPads, and media rooms are working in an optimum condition.
- Check iLab computers/Chromebooks to ensure optimum performance for student use.
- Check every two weeks all EF iPads to ensure approved apps are installed and functioning correctly, this also includes verifying if restrictions are enabled and if there are any iCloud issues.
- Ensure all media rooms (Projector, Sound, PC performance) are working at optimum conditions for teachers’ lectures and assist teachers with any IT issues.
- Open services ticket request with higher level support for any IT related issues.
- Ensure all network printers are functioning correctly and order supplies as needed. Also, you must be able to call support and troubleshoot over the phone if necessary.
- Learn the EF identification system to help troubleshoot identification printer issues and student allocations. Ensure identifications are perfectly working before student’s registration.
- Ensure campus emergency information is printed on the back side of all new IDs.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all IT’s equipment and RMA devices.
- Create Dell support request for hardware issues (bad hard drive, motherboard, power, etc.…).
- Assist will all new hardware setups (make sure there are enough ports available and they are configured correctly).
- Assist the network and system admin team in case of an emergency during any outages.
- Check Wi-Fi services throughout the campus for any dead/weak signal monthly.
- Troubleshoot basic hardware/software issues for Windows 10.
- Learn how to workspace a PC at least twice a year.
- Assist students with Wi-Fi connectivity issues on their phones, laptop, or iPad devices.
- Assist with special projects and help IT Manager with monthly task as needed.
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions.
- Must be able to troubleshoot hardware and software issue (Win10).
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Basic knowledge of networking (must know what an Ethernet cable is, patch panel, switch, router, access point, etc.…)
- Basic knowledge troubleshooting printer issues.
- Basic Knowledge of VOIP (Microsoft Lync).
About EF Education First: We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries, and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture, and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel, and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.comto learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.