Interview Leader - EF High School Exchange Year
Interview Leader Job Description
Our cultural exchange program, EF High School Exchange Year (HSEY), provides an exchange semester or year for eligible students between 14 and 18 years old who want to study abroad in the US, UK or Ireland, live in a host family, and learn a new culture and language.
Interview Leaders have a vital role within the sales and screening process. The Interview Leader acts as both a screener and sales person, as they represent EF HSEY in both capacities. They meet with customers interested in the exchange program and must be able to both facilitate a screening interview to determine candidate eligibility, while also conducting a sales meeting. Customers should leave the interview both informed and inspired, confident in their decision to select EF as their exchange organization. The Interview Leader is often the first and only impression that the customer has about EF, so excellent presentation skills are a must.
- Excellent communication skills: fluency in written and spoken Italian and English
- Sales-minded, energetic, positive, and detail-oriented
- Professional and mature, able to represent EF to both students and parents alike
- Prior study or work experience abroad is required
- Minimum age of 25
- Conduct interviews within EF’s expectations regarding branding, materials, professionalism, technology, and presentation skills
- Work together with an ambassador who recently has been on our program and can give a firsthand perspective on a year abroad
- Able to conduct interviews at pre-scheduled times which may include afternoons, evenings and weekends depending on the availability of the students – (PART TIME job)
- Attend an annual training in person
- Proficient in basic computer skills, with the ability to submit your follow-up paperwork within 24 hours of the interview
- Able to take feedback and adjust your style
- Adhere to HSEY interview guidelines
- Set appropriate expectations for students and parents
- Be knowledgeable about next steps of the process
- Understand the importance of your role
Please send your CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top