Internships in Dublin
An EF internship is a great experience in an international environment - certainly a very useful addition to any CV. Future career opportunities are often available and many previous interns have moved on to full-time positions within the company. EF offers training and professional development to all its interns.
- Outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner and good sense of humour
- Good communicator who enjoys meeting people
- Flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
- Organised & creative, attention to presentation & detail
- Excellent customer service
- Multicultural experience/awareness
- Your internship ideally should be part of your university course
- You must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland without EF sponsorship
- Good English language skills – level B2 minimum
- All posts are subject to a Garda Vetting check (or local police check if you do not live in Ireland) and character referencing.
- Deliver friendly customer service while answering student enquiries and providing information
- General administrative & reception duties
- Organise, promote and supervise weekday, evening and weekend social activities
- Liaise with homestay hosts on the telephone and visit new and existing hosts to check suitability
- Assist with residence room allocations & administration
- Support residence staff with duties such as check-ins and departures
- This is an unsalaried position
- Accommodation provided if required
- Duties will be varied and focused towards administrative & student contact-based in office/reception areas
- Preferred length of internship is three to six months
- Complimentary arrival transfer from Dublin airport
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For over 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language campuses in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks and Garda Vetting will be conducted prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top