Internship in Bristol
Are you interested in an internship where you will be given ownership, learn valuable transferable skills while working in a fun international environment? Working at EF is guaranteed to improve your CV and future career opportunities. Many previous interns have moved on to full-time positions within the company and EF offers training and professional development to all its staff.
- Outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner and good sense of humor
- Good communicator who enjoys meeting people
- Flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
- Organized & creative, attention to presentation & detail
- Excellent customer service
- Multicultural experience/awareness
- Your internship must be part of your university course
- You must be eligible to work in the UK without EF sponsorship
- Good English language skills – level B2 minimum
- All posts are subject to a DBS check (or local police check if you do not live in the UK) and character referencing
- Deliver friendly customer service while answering student enquiries and providing information
- General administrative & reception duties
- Organize, promote and supervise weekday, evening and weekend social activities
- Liaise with homestay hosts on the telephone and visit new and existing hosts to check suitability
- Assist with residence room allocations & administration
- Support residence staff with duties such as check-ins and departures
- This is an unsalaried position
- Accommodation provided if required
- Duties will be varied and focused towards administrative & student contact-based in office/reception areas
- Roles available year-round in our Bristol school
Preferred length of internship is three to six months
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks and Garda Vetting will be conducted prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top