International Sales Associate
Go Ahead Tours
Do you hunger for hands on involvement in projects and making things happen? Do you want to be the person to ‘bring change?’
Go Ahead is the adult travel division of EF Education First. Sales Associates work as part of a dedicated team that is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating sales leads to support the overall business. Internally, we are looking to create a world class sales team motivated by adventure, learning, and opportunity. This individual will be highly motivated, self-starting and adaptable.
To start, you will be part of our Sales Development Program where you will receive lots of one on one personal attention designed to promote customized professional growth. We believe that everyone has different learning styles and it is up to us to maximize your potential and how you can best impact the business! You will have the opportunity to combine your strengths in sales, consulting, analytics, and relationship building. Your goal will be to develop your own book of business, follow up on warm leads and identify potential prospects. You will help our customers see the world and take pride in being part of an organization and mission which is shaping the global perspective of travelers.
- Able to thrive in unpredictable environments and take risks
- A good listener with strong communication skills
- Fearless with a true entrepreneurial spirit
- Confident and decisive when faced with a challenge
- Able to take feedback and run with it
- An influencer and networker who loves talking to people and identifying ways to connect
- Naturally curious, with the ability to anticipate needs and ask the right questions
- An adaptable and highly motivated team player and individual contributor
- Tenacious in all aspects of your life; you understand how to get the job done
In addition to all of that you will also receive:
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Salary paid out bi-weekly
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Outstanding vacation time
- Paid international travel
- Complimentary in-house language classes
For your application, upload your resume, cover letter and answers to the following two questions:
Q1: Tell us a time where you made a choice that clearly favored adventure and learning over a conventional path?
Q2: Pick 1 of each pair that best describes you, your habits or your beliefs:
- Consistent or Flexible
- Proven or Potential
- Careful or Bold
- Predictable or Possible
- Safety or Opportunity
- Change or Constant
- Variety or Certainty
About EF Education First:
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top