International Full time/Part time English Teacher (weekday daytime schedule)
As an International English Teacher at EF Language Travel, you will join our School Development Team to deliver high quality English lessons and academic services in our partnered local middle or high schools, with students from 10-16 years old.
20-25 lessons (40 minutes per lesson) each week during weekday daytime in middle or high schools. Teachers use remaining time to plan lessons, check email and perform other administrative tasks
- You are passionate about education, language, travel and culture experience
- Native English speaker from America, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland etc.
- Bachelor Degree, plus a National Teacher Certificate or TEFL/CELTA certificate
- Major in English, English Education, TESOL, Applied Linguistics or relevant area
- Enjoy being with kids & teens and passionate about education and culture industry
- Working experience: at least 1 year teaching experience
- Availability for working during weekends sometime
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
For further information of EF Study Abroad Program in China, please check the following link: http://liuxue.ef.com.cn
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top