International Exchange Coordinator
Do you have a passion for exchange and cultural awareness?
Each year, EF High School Exchange Year connects thousands of international exchange students with caring host families across Ireland, the UK and the United States. Together we bring cultures together, open communities to the wider world, and create lifelong friendships that span the globe. And you can be a part of it!
We are looking for internationally-minded individuals to support our program as an International Exchange Coordinator (IEC); the heart of our organization. As an IEC, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Facilitate cultural experiences for both host families and international students
- Network with families and schools mentoring students throughout their exchange year
- Work flexible hours! This opportunity is part-time and you can decide the level of commitment (on average our IECs work roughly 10 hours per week)
- Earn at least €300 for each student you work along with other incentives (including travel!)
This is a unique opportunity to meet people from across the world, create lasting relationships, and change lives, including your own.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in learning more about, we’d love to hear from you!
What we’re looking for:
To facilitate amazing cultural experiences for both host families and international exchange students, we are currently growing our network of International Exchange Coordinators (IECs) across the country.
Why this could be great for you:
- You work in your local community, through networking for interested host families, building relationships with schools, and mentoring students during their exchange experience
- The role is part-time and flexible. You decide your level of involvement based on the number of students you choose to find families for and supervise.
- You bring exchange to your community and help promote international diplomacy, by doing so, you meet people from across the world, create lasting relationships, and change lives, including your own
Who we are:
EF High School Exchange Year is a nonprofit high school foreign exchange program that connects talented and enthusiastic teenagers from around the world with Irish host families across the country. We have become one of the largest facilitator of high school year programs for exchange students coming to Ireland.
Back to top