International Admissions Coordinator, Scandinavian speaking applicants
International Admissions Coordinator
EF High School Exchange Year
EF High School Exchange year is seeking detail-oriented and operationally sound candidates to join the brand new International Admissions team. Our Admissions process is changing from ownership in the local sales market and production to a centralized Operations/Administration team. As an International Admissions Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for assisting students with the application process, screening and reviewing applications as well as, and admitting student on program. In the dynamic, multi-cultural role, you will be the face of the admissions process for our customers. Liaising between both sales and production, you will be working both teams to ensure that top-tier quality students are admitted.
Your responsibilities include:
- Assist our network of potential exchange students and their parents with the application process and address all program expectations, and preparation.
- Review and screen students assessing applications and qualifications against set guidelines by US Department of State and EF
- Create and implement standard documents, guides, and processes for students and local sales markets to streamline admissions for participants
- Maintain good relationships between sales and production – addressing as needed, eligibility concerns/questions
- Some travel to target sales markets required in Europe as well as US/UK/IE travel
- Must have native fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages as well as proficient in English.
- 2-4 years professional working experience
- Must be very operationally oriented, great attention to detail
- Must be flexible, open minded, and up for the challenge of helping develop and execute a new team
- Clear and effective communication skills – working as a liaise between sales and production
- Prior international travel required; living abroad a plus.
- Think outside the box – ability to create new processes and procedures based on data
Interested candidates should apply with an English cover letter and CV.
We are over 40.000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has continued to expand its range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top