Intern College Break
As a College Break Intern you will support College Break’s purchasing and operations staff to achieve their goals of providing high-quality travel experiences for American College Students who travels the world with us.
Areas of responsibility include: daily communication with business partners and colleagues in the whole world, negotiation, supplier development, accounts payable and various travel bookings.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Daily support of area manager with regards supplier follow ups and occasionally emergency support
- Securing bookings with hotels, restaurants and tourist attractions, trains and ferries
- Settling accounts with your suppliers and managing accounts payable processes
- Supporting the Operations team by running reports on upcoming tours and confirmed suppliers ahead of tour departure
Following up on quality control actions confirmed by area managers
- Prospecting and identifying new business partners for specific events or tour needs
Requirements (All Candidates)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- University degree (preferably in economics, business, trade, tourism etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Quick learner and a proven problem solver
- Enjoys working with numbers and Microsoft Excel
- Self-driven and flexible
- Able to analyze and question processes and always come up with creative ways of improving them
- Nationality of one of the EU or EFTA countries or permission to work in Switzerland
- Highly sociable and energetic, positive and with sense of humor. Passionate about travel
- Other languages a plus
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career in the largest education company in the world we want to hear from you!
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top