Host Family Recruiter
Are you goal orientated? Would you like to work with international students? Are you passionate about culture, language and education?
EF Education First is currently seeking candidates in the role of Host Family Recruiter. In this role, you will be working to recruit volunteer host families for a 3 to 4-week summer program for international students.
This is a part time, independent contractor position from January to June. Contractors are able to set their own hours and schedules to meet the goals of host family recruitment. Full time employment is available for the months of July and August when students travel to the United States.
We offer a generous pay structure to contractors based on host family sign ups. Full time employment during summer months is a salary based positon.
As an independent contractor, your role as a host family recruiter will include:
- Attending community events and social gatherings in order to generate new leads for host families
- Creating brand awareness about the EF Educational Homestay Program through social media and grassroots marketing
- Maintaining a computerized database
- Contacting leads and past host families via phone calls and email
- Conducting Host Family visits and reference checks
- Outgoing and personable with excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with strong ability to network
- Sales experience preferred, but not required
- Confident on the phone with new, existing, and former host families
- Happy to work flexible hours (evenings & weekends)
Back to top