Host Family Recruiter: Bakersfield Area
Host Family Recruiter
Field based in the Bakersfield Area
Are you a go-getter? A goal-oriented, networker? Do you enjoy interacting with people in person and over the phone? Are you passionate about working with international students?
If so, this role could be the one for you.
We are currently seeking a friendly, self-motivated and outgoing individual to join our team of host family recruiters recruiting volunteer families to host students for a 3 to 4 week program during the summer
The role is part-time October – June working as an independent contractor. The recruiter sets their own schedule to meet the goals for host families recruited.
Host Family Recruitment Responsibilities: This portion of the role is a flexible, part-time, independent contractor role which includes all aspects of host family recruitment, such as:
- Generating new leads for host families via telemarketing, street action, attending community events, etc.
- Running events for our existing host families
- Maintaining a computerized database
- Conducting Host Family visits and reference checks
- Committed, reliable, outgoing and personable with strong communication skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive
- Sales, telemarketing or customer service experience is preferred but not required
- Confident on the phone with new, existing, and former host families
- Happy to work flexible hours (evenings & weekends).
- Happy to work outdoors come rain or shine
We’re 46,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
Back to top