Host Family Recruiter
We are currently seeking a friendly, self-motivated and outgoing individual to work in an international team in our Brighton team. We have part-time roles to start immediately and next spring, with various levels of hours.
Who You Are
- Are you proactive, confident and a good salesperson?
- Do you enjoy striking up conversation with new people?
- Do you enjoy interacting with people in person?
- Do you thrive in a target driven environment?
- Are you an achiever who goes above and beyond, never settling for the status quo?
- Participating in outdoor marketing and leafleting activities
- Creating leads and enquiries from marketing activities and events
- Providing prospect host families with information of our product
- Being a face of EF and provide excellent customer service in every situation
- Passionate about sales, customer service and marketing
- Outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner and good sense of humor
- Good communicator who enjoys meeting people
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Resilience and passion to reach your targets
- Flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top