Host Family Recruiter
EF International Language Campus in San Diego is looking for talented and exceptional individuals to join the team as a Host Family Recruiter! We seek motivated, responsible, dynamic, and community-building individuals to take on the exciting challenge of working in an international environment. This position requires someone with a can-do attitude and the willingness to be a team player. If you are interested in developing a career with a growing company, this is a great entry-level, “foot-in-the-door” position.
About the School:
The San Diego school is the premiere EF language school in North America. The school is currently located in the Point Loma area of San Diego, CA and has approximately 900 students at any given time. We are new to this area and looking to build a strong foundation of new Host Families in our new neighborhood. This is an area that has been outside of our range in the past, so we are looking for a marketing superstar that is comfortable taking initiative and starting new projects, as we have minimal existing campaigns in that area.
- Highly motivated, goal oriented, energetic, positive
- Must be extremely outgoing, willing to interact with a diverse population, and able to strike up a conversation with anyone
- Culturally sensitive and open to learning and sharing culture
- Organized and thorough, creative and resourceful with a flexible approach at all times
- Able to prioritize tasks and change pace as needed
- Comfortable taking the lead and working under minimal supervision
- Service minded and quality-oriented
- Enjoys working under pressure & able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and able to handle challenging & sensitive situations
- Patient and fair with an open mind
- Sociable, outgoing & confident personality
- Able to maintain a smile under all circumstances
- Investigates new methods to develop brand identity in an area unfamiliar with our product
- Assists with Host Family recruitment efforts by delivering flyers to specific neighborhoods, running a booth at a local farmer’s market, attending a community fair or local parade, passing out brochures at local school events, etc.
- Work with vendors and different organizations to create partnerships in the community
- Occasionally visit potential Host Families to approve their application to join our program.
- Flexible schedule to include evenings and weekends
Please respond to this ad with a resume and cover letter.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top