Host Family Coordinator
HOST FAMILY COORDINATOR (TEMP)
English School for Overseas Students – Sydney CBD
Are you passionate about travel and languages? Do you believe that students studying abroad have the opportunity of a lifetime? Are you dynamic, outgoing, energetic but still have a keen eye for details? You might be just the person we are looking for! Join EF Education, the world’s largest private education organization and work with students from 50+ countries! We believe in education through discovery and communication.
EF Sydney is growing and has recently moved to new premises in Chippendale. You will be joining a team that takes pride in what they do and always goes the extra mile for our students and each other – Success is a team effort. Apply if you are seeking a fun and challenging environment where your ideas and initiatives are welcomed and appreciated and your ability to execute them makes all the difference.
- Assist with host family recruitment
- Assist with host family re-visits;
- Organize students transfers upon arrival and departure
- Attend to student enquiries and issues regarding housing.
- Student counseling
- Liaising with over 60 global sales offices
- Research different marketing channels for host family recruitment
- Check and update all accommodation modifications, new bookings and cancellations in the booking system on a daily basis.
A successful experience at EF Sydney is a pathway to a truly global career, with expatriation opportunities.
Please note this is a temporary position 5-6 months
A smile and your positive attitude is a must since you will be interacting with our international students on a daily basis. Additionally, the candidate must have:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Patience and strong interpersonal skills
- A sales mind-set
- Fluency in English
- Previous work experience preferred, but not mandatory
Potential candidates must hold a visa that allows them to stay and work in Australia.
The NSW Child Protection (Prohibited Employment) Act 1998 applies to this position. Successful applicants will be subject to a background checking process.
Back to top