Homestay Sales Coordinator
We are looking for a self-starter with the right “killer instinct” to join our homestay team and meet ambitious goals. A successful candidate believes in our product, is proud to sell it, and is competitive in the process.
We offer students all over the UK the opportunity to learn a new language and expand their horizons through awesome immersive experiences. We need your help to show potential homestays how unique and valuable our courses are.
If your idea of fun involves helping people and changing their lives, we would like to get to know you. You will be part of a quality oriented multi-skilled team that believes that nothing is impossible. If you like bringing results, you would like to start an international career and you are passionate about education and traveling, apply!
We currently seek a sales person who is dedicated to our mission. Success will only come to someone who is self-driven, smart, organized, motivated, and can demonstrate a proven track record of finding and developing sales opportunities.
- Drive homestay recruitment through database and lead management.
- Develop and execute long-term sales strategy.
- Continuously manage and prioritize multiple tasks and work efficiently under pressure.
- Maintain a daily high volume of outbound calls to potential homestay hosts
- Work as a team-player to best respond to our needs
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations.
- Be eager to take the lead, and use all the tools at your disposal to help drive recruitment
- Develop and promote relationship building activities, including recruitment fairs and events
- Flexibility to work weekends. Extra hours as needed.
- Flexible approach to work
- Reach and exceed recruitment goals
- Tasks may vary depending on needs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales oriented and target driven with experience in sales or recruitment
- Goal oriented
- Competitive team spirit
- Creative with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Self-motivated and ambitious, strong ability to manage and complete projects with minimal direction
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Study abroad and previous sales experience is preferred
Please note that this positions is a full-time fixed term contract until September 2019. Please send applications with an updated CV and covering letter.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top