Homestay Recruitment Manager
Who You Are
Are you proactive, confident and a good salesperson?
Do you enjoy striking up conversation with new people?
Do you enjoy interacting with people both on the phone and in person?
Do you thrive in a target driven environment?
Are you an achiever who goes above and beyond, never settling for status quo?
If so, this role could be the one for you.
We are currently seeking a friendly, self-motivated and outgoing individual to work in an international team in our Bournemouth school. Working for our Host Family Recruitment team, you will be reporting directly to the Homestay Manager and assist in all aspects of our host family recruitment process.
The candidate should be able to take initiative, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and like working in a dynamic, energetic and fast moving team.
- Create and update a Homestay recruitment plan to ensure recruitment targets are met within deadlines
- Train and manage a team of part-time visitors & telesales/admin staff
- Works off-site for promotional recruitment street actions, events, fairs and leafleting
- Coordinates the rotation of the homestay recruitment team
- Visit prospective hosts
- Ensure a high level of customer support service to host families
Qualifications and competencies:
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive
- Ideally sales / telemarketing experience, target-driven mindset
- Excellent telephone skills
- Friendly and approachable manner, not afraid to speak to strangers and builds quick rapport
- Happy to work flexible hours, evenings and weekends
- Happy to work outdoors come rain or shine
- Able to remain calm under pressure and to diffuse potentially difficult situations
- Attention to detail, organised & thorough
- Driving license desirable
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference check. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top