Homestay Recruitment Coordinator
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic person to help our regional team with sales, telesales and recruitment in a unique, fun and fast-paced Language Travel company in Torquay.
You should thrive on networking and working with people, and have no problem talking with a variety of different people. You will assist the region in reaching their target in recruiting host families and ensuring we get the top tier families to host our students during the summer. The role will give you the chance to travel to our destinations across the UK and Ireland to support the local teams, in addition to spending most of your time on the phone converting warm leads to possible host families.
If you thrive on networking in a busy and varied environment, and like a challenge: this is the job for you. The position can lead to other opportunities within the company.
- Conduct Telesales from inbound calls and through outbound calling of warm leads
- Identify potential new opportunities and recruitment channels across the region
- Multi-task in a target-driven environment to provide outstanding customer service through selling over the phone while thinking outside the box to give the customer the perfect experience
- Ensure there are sufficient homestay beds to accommodate our peak season
- Strive to improve the quality of our homestay provision
- Provide the highest level of customer service at all times
- Work closely with Senior Operations Managers, Operations Managers and local Homestay Teams to ensure sales targets and compliance documents are achieved
- Be a part of a friendly, team-focused environment
- Travel to our destinations in the UK
- Passionate about working with a variety of different people
- Positive and get energy from interacting with people on daily basis
- Passionate about sales and result driven
- Previous experience in telesales or general sales would be desirable however, candidates with the right attitude and spirit is encouraged to apply!
- Tasks and responsibilities may vary depending on time of year. More detail on Responsibilities available on request.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top