Homestay Recruitment Adminstrator
We are looking for a proactive, confident, people-person to help us recruit host families for our ever-growing school. In this role you will gain invaluable experience in recruitment, sales and customer service while working in an international target driven, fun and competitive environment. Please note this is a temporary contract starting in February/March or March/April with the potential of permanent employment.
- Calling enquiries from potential host
- Re-qualifying our database of existing customers
- Responding to client queries while advising our customers
- Participating in outdoor leafleting and marketing activities
- Telemarketing Duties
- Vetting potential homestay hosts
Key Learning Points & Development
- You’ll listen to sample calls, practice with your colleagues, shadow our veterans, and learn how to manage your pipeline
- We will help you excel in telesales and aftersales customer care. You will develop essential team skills and learn how to manage working in an international faced paced environment
- Passionate about sales, customer service and marketing
- Outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner
- Good communicator who enjoys meeting people
- Consistently demonstrates a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Resilience and passion to reach your sales targets
- Quick and eager learner
- Flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Compassionate and empathetic nature
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks.
Back to top