EF Language Schools is seeking a highly motivated and professional Homestay Recruiter to work in our accommodation department providing homestay accommodation.
We are looking for a Homestay Recruiter for EF International Language Centre, Cambridge. EF Cambridge welcomes students from all over the world ages 12 and up, on English language courses from 2 weeks to 52 weeks. The Homestay Recruiter will have full responsibility for recruitment of hosts for EF Cambridge and will report to the Accommodation Manager. Responsibilities included, but are not limited to the below.
- Selling our homestay program and the idea of international cultural exchange through telemarketing and outdoor marketing activities
- Recruit sufficient new Hosts to ensure that our popular school can meet growing year-on-on and seasonal demand for homestay accommodation
- Ensure Hosts Recruitment Marketing plan is followed according to deadlines set and that all materials and resources required for recruitment actions are sourced in time for marketing actions
- Visit all new Hosts to evaluate and educate potential new hosts and ensure our students get a great experience
- Process & maintain Hosts accommodation records, in compliance with all accreditation requirements
- Prepare written information for prospective Hosts and ensure it is kept up to date
- Assist the Accommodation Manager in allocating students to appropriate accommodation
- Monitor student evaluation of accommodation and resolve any issues promptly and professionally
- Share emergency on-call duties with other school staff
- Sales oriented and target driven person who knows how to work under pressure
- Strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive
- Fluent English speaker
- Outgoing & confident personality
- Target driven
- Able to remain calm under pressure & to diffuse potentially difficult situations
- Sensitive to needs of international students living away from home
- Excellent communicator both with students, colleagues, and external clients
- Attention to detail, organised & thorough
- Available to work during weekends
Please apply before the 1st of October 2017.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference check. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top