We are looking for a Host Family Recruiter for EF International Language Centre, Dublin. The Host Family Recruiter will have full responsibility for recruitment of host families for EF Dublin and will report to the Accommodation Manager.
The role is a temporary position from Feb 1st - August 31st 2017.
- Recruit sufficient new host families to ensure that our popular school can meet growing year-on-year and seasonal demand for homestay accommodation
- Telemarketing and face-to-face advertising
- Ensure Host Family Recruitment Marketing plan is followed according to deadlines set and that all materials and resources required for recruitment actions are sourced in time for marketing actions
- Visit all new Host Families to evaluate and educate potential new hosts and ensure our students get a great experience
- Process & maintain Host Family accommodation records, in compliance with all accreditation requirements
- Prepare written information for prospective Host Families and ensure it is kept up to date
- Assist the Accommodation Manager in allocating students to appropriate accommodation
- Monitor student evaluation of accommodation and resolve any issues promptly and professionally
- Share emergency on-call duties with other school staff
- Work on a rota 5 out of 7 days each week; working hours may be on the weekends
Qualifications / Experience:
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive
- Target driven
- Experience in a similar role or a sales position is a distinct advantage
- Experience in direct marketing materials
- Friendly & approachable manner
- Able to remain calm under pressure & to diffuse potentially difficult situations
- Sensitive to needs of international students living away from home
- Excellent communicator both with students, colleagues, and external clients
- Local knowledge of the area and Dublin are highly valued
- Attention to detail, organised & thorough
- Driver's license preferred, own car is beneficial
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced Garda Vetting and references.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top