EF International Language Campuses, Bristol is seeking a highly motivated and professional Homestay Recruiter to work in our accommodation department providing homestay accommodation. This is a fixed term position, starting in February 2020 until end of July 2020.
We are looking for a dynamic person with drive and enthusiasm to recruit local hosts to accommodate international students. Reporting to the Accommodation Manager you will work together with the accommodation team ensuring that homestay visits and homestay recruitment are running in accordance with EF policy, British Council and ISI criteria.
Ensuring a high level of standard of homestay accommodation through excellent customer service in a fast paced environment will be one of your highest priorities. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with homestay hosts, manage your own time schedule and ensuring quality of our accommodation provision will be a key part of the role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed customer service focus and a positive attitude
- Target driven, excellent organisational skills
- Leadership experience/potential
- Appreciation of international cultures
- Creative problem solving and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Strong sense of ownership
- Reporting to the Accommodation Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting homestays in accordance with EF policy, British Council and ISI criteria
- Manage the Homestay recruitment plan to ensure recruitment targets are met within deadlines
- Work off-site for promotional recruitment street actions, events, fairs and leafleting
- Ensure all enquiries from prospective hosts are promptly followed up on
- Visit prospective hosts to determine their suitability and complete visit forms with great attention to detail (whilst complying to accreditations and local authorities)
- Ensure all hosts’ questions are answered and they are given appropriate documentation
- Track weekly recruitment statistics, with Accommodation Manager and School Director
- Ensure a high level of customer support service to host families and international students
- Processes & maintains homestay provider records
- Shares emergency on call duties with other school staff
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks.
Back to top