For our EF team in Cambridge, we are looking for a motivated multi-task talent for our Homestay Coordinators team.
- Outgoing & confident personality
- Enjoy working in busy & varied environment
- Organised with attention to details
- Enjoy multi-tasking
- Creative & energetic with lots of common sense as key
- Ability to handle difficult situations with ease & remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication & people skills
- To support the Homestay Accommodation Manager in running an efficient department
- To ensure the highest level of customer service and satisfaction
- To ensure that homestay providers are effectively supported in their provision of accommodation to the school’s students
- To maintain EF policies, regulations and criteria of accrediting bodies
- To support students in their daily life and enable them to achieve the best experience and highest learning possible
- To promote the best image of the school in the local community through contact with local suppliers, contractors and other community contacts
- To maintain visa compliance in accordance with UKVI policies
- To ensure all health and safety requirements are adhered to
- To help maintain ‘one team’, where the different departments liaise and interact effectively and efficiently
- Recruits, evaluates & selects suitable homestay accommodation.
- Allocates & confirms students to appropriate accommodation.
- Updates homestay hosts with arrival / departure information
- Processes & maintains student accommodation records.
- Processes & maintains homestay provider records.
- Provides pre-departure accommodation information to sales offices worldwide.
- Deals with student queries regarding accommodation & welfare issues, acting as liaison between students and homestay providers.
- Monitors student evaluation of accommodation and responds to comments & complaints as required.
- Answers sales office enquiries regarding accommodation issues.
- Assists with inspections and quality control of accommodation.
- Meets and talks to new students on arrival.
- Provides welfare advice and support as required & appropriate.
- Shares emergency on call duties with other school staff.
- Participates in training programmes for visiting staff.
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top