EF Language Schools is seeking a highly motivated and professional Homestay Coordinator to work in our accommodation department providing homestay and residential accommodation.
We are looking for a dynamic person with drive and enthusiasm to continue to improve accommodation standards and increase customer satisfaction. Reporting to the Homestay Manager you will work together with the accommodation team ensuring that students are allocated to homestay hosts in accordance with EF policy, British Council and ISI criteria.
- To ensure that the Homestay Accommodation department is run smoothly, efficiently and effectively in all areas
- To provide strong and supportive leadership for more junior team members
- To maintain EF policies, accreditation criteria and Golden Rules
- To ensure prompt follow up of all issues reported
- To ensure the highest level of Customer Service in the department
- To strive to continually improve customer evaluations of homestay
- To help maintain ‘one team’, where the different departments liaise and interact effectively and efficiently
- Leadership and staff mentoring & development skills
- Ability to delegate, mentor and motivate team of staff
- Strong customer service skills
- Enjoys working in busy & varied environment
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Creative & energetic with lots of common sense as key
- Ability to handle difficult situations with ease & remain calm & positive under pressure
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Flexible attitude to work and creative problem solver
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks.
The position will be based at EF International Language Centre, 74 Roupell St, Waterloo, London SE1 8SS. Start date as soon as possible, end date November 11th 2016.
Please send applications with an updated CV and covering letter by Friday 26th August 2016.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top