Homestay Accommodation Coordinator
International Language Centres is seeking a highly motivated, professional Homestay Accommodation Coordinator to work in our Eastbourne school. You will provide exceptional customer service, homestay accommodation placements for our students and assist with school administration. Reporting to the Homestay Manager, you will work in accordance with EF policy, British Council and ISI criteria.
As a customer service oriented person, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction will be your highest priority, achieved through excellent administration skills, inter-departmental communication and willingness to go the extra mile. You will build strong relationships with our sales offices around the world and ensure the London school is well regarded amongst EF colleagues.
Your key responsibilities
- Allocate students to suitable homestay hosts in accordance with EF policy, British Council and ISI criteria
- Pay particular attention to special requests from sales teams
- Provide excellent customer service, ensuring all customer queries are properly followed up and logged.
- Manage homestay moves, ensuring prompt service, finding suitable hosts and checking students are happy following the move.
- Ensure all allocations are properly updated in our CRM system
- Liaise with customer support department regarding new bookings, modifications and cancellations and ensures any changes are communicated to hosts.
- Work together with homestay manager to ensure homestay payments are made in a timely manner
- Call hosts to inform them of student arrival times
- Ensure hosts receive booking forms for all allocations
- Regularly visit homestay hosts, gives/collects all relevant paperwork
- Answer sales office queries regarding accommodation issues
- Assist with residence queries as and when required
- Participate in student intakes
- Participate in familiarisation tours for visiting sales staff.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 years of experience in customer services oriented environment
- An ability to think and act creatively
- Passion for details
- Proactive, passionate, and able to work independently
- An Entrepreneurial spirit who thrives under pressure
- Commitment to customer service
- A thirst for a high-paced, exciting global career
- A naturally stylish and sophisticated approach to your clients
- A passion for languages, travel, and cultural exploration
- clean driving license
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and character referencing.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top