Health and Safety Compliance Manager – H&SC Manager
- The H&SC manager is responsible for creating EF China’s Health and Safety Compliances management system, including creating and updating the guidance, ensuring timely delivery and implantation of the guidance and managing and conducting training for all EF offices and centers.
- Maintain relationships with appropriate government agencies in different cities and manage issues and special requirements
- Frequent travel required, particularly in 2017
- 5 + years of work experience in a related function
- Excellent communications skills in both written communications and oral presentations in both Chinese and English
- Bachelor degree
- Previous experience and expertise in compliance, safety and health regulations and existing relationships with relevant government agencies a strong plus
EF’s mission is opening the world through education. How? With programs focusing on language, academics, and cultural experience. Who? 43,500 EF staff & teachers dedicated to changing lives through education. Where? With more than 500 schools & offices in more than 53 countries, you can find EF nearly everywhere. Established as a small entrepreneurial start-up in 1965, EF is now the world's leading private international education company. We're paving new roads for learning – using technology, research and design. Our "for profit, for good" ethos is what motivates our people to do better work every day and drives our business to grow year on year. And we have an entrepreneurial culture where new ideas are heard, creative risks are taken and ownership is encouraged
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top