Head of Telesales
As the head of our Telesales team in South Asia you will be responsible for the development, and execution of all telesales activities in the South Asia region, providing leadership towards achieving regional team targets in line with Hult vision and core values. Establishing telesales outreach plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributing to the development of our team of telesales agents.
- Develops a weekly call plan and strategy for the market that ensures attainment of Hult’s team goals
- Develops target driven incentive schemes
- Responsible for the performance and development of telesales agents
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
- Works effectively with the team developing strategies targeted for all products and markets
- Conducts one-on-one review with all agents to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for improvement
- Pro-actively working with team to conduct call reviews
- Provides timely feedback to Senior Management regarding team’s performance
- Maintains accurate records of all calling results and team performance
- Creates weekly reports on calling performance
- Develops targeted and creative calling scripts and training materials
- Uses data driven analysis to optimize telesales outreach activities
- Decides on calling material based on market and cycle-stage needs
- Provides leadership to consistently meet and exceed team targets
- Supports Senior Management with roll out of any new initiatives, staff recruitment and maximizing growth opportunities for South Asia region.
- 5+ years of experience in sales/telesales with at least 3+ years of experience in sales/telesales management
- Call center experience with 50 seat + people management is strongly preferred
- International experience in dealing with diverse markets and languages
- Knowledge of other languages is preferred
- Strong MS Office skills / very strong Excel skills (pivot tables, formatting, vlookups)
- Experience with Sales CRM (Primarily Salesforce)
- Able to prioritize work as well as meet tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset, team player, adaptable, ability to report and crunch the numbers
- Analytical and results driven
- Proven leadership and ability to drive and develop sales teams
- Able to motivate, direct and drive others to success
- Very hands on, positive and outgoing attitude
- Excellent communication skills
Please note that you must have the right to work in India to be considered for this position.
At Hult International Business School, students do more than earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
It’s no longer enough to follow the paths of the past—that’s why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
Hult is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world. We are the first U.S. business school to have achieved triple accreditation, meaning we are now accredited by the three most prestigious accrediting bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. This accreditation stands as a testament to the quality of our forward-thinking, global approach to education and the ongoing success of our graduates across the world.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top