Groups Sales Manager
Are you a traveler, innovator, doer and thinker? Do you believe education can open the world?
We are looking for an independent, self-motivated individual to help take Group Sales to the next level. You will join the sales team in Mexico City and will be responsible for the sales, marketing and organization of the groups division.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, and family. Job satisfaction is very important for your happiness. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
If this sounds like you, we would love to connect!
- Degree from a Mexican University, preferable a Bachelor`s degree in business, marketing or related studies
- Overseas studying/working experience, ideally exposure to an international environment for 3-6 months
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience
- Experience in B2B or Educational industry is a plus
- A third language would be great
You are great at:
- Negotiating / Listening / Identifying win win solutions / and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Communicating and connecting with people
- Meeting goals, analyzing data, and staying organized, all while working under pressure
A day in a life of a Groups Manager:
- Promote group sales in schools and to potential customers across Mexico
- Take full ownership of group sales and reach sales target
- Help promote and develop marketing activities oriented to motivate group travel for different target audiences
- Reach goals and meet deadlines
- Monthly travels around Mexico
- Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs
- Daily contact with our Europe headquarter and schools around the world
- Work and perform in a ‘glocal’ organization with young and energetic colleagues
- Weekend shifts are occasionally required
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Additional Information EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top