We are looking for an independent, self-motivated individual to help take Groups Customer Support to the next level. You will join the sales team in Santiago and will be responsible for the customer service, organization and some sales prospecting of the groups division.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs
- Help promote and develop marketing activities oriented to motivate group travel for different target audience.
- Reach goals and meet deadlines.
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team
Desired Skills and Experience
· 1 - 2 years of experience in Customer Support. Educational industry is a plus.
· High organizational skills and attention to detail
· Can work under pressure and independently
· Business, language or tourism studies background with a Bachelor's degree
· Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
· Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team
· IT literate
· Mother tongue Spanish and fluent in English
About Us EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education. Please send us your CV through this link
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top