Group Sales Trainer
GAT Groups Sales Trainer
EF Go Ahead Tours is seeking a sales trainer for our groups sales team. This new role is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the building and development of a new sales training and onboarding program for the team. You will play a critical role in driving the content and enhancing the learning experience for the team.
Who you are:
- You love sales!
- Have a proven track record of success in sales
- A natural teacher - you are motivated by helping people succeed and develop
- Knowledgeable and interested in teaching sales techniques and strategies
- Creative and innovative- you can adapt your teaching style based on the needs of the individual
- A confident and influential public speaker
- Someone who leads by example – you would love to get on the phones to show the team how it’s done!
What you’ll do:
- Aid in the creation and implementation of a strategic trainings
- Identify areas of opportunity and lead engaging weekly group trainings and one on one sessions
- Listen to recorded calls and coach individual sales people on their strengths and areas for improvement
- Brainstorm and execute new training initiatives to increase the effectiveness of the sales team
- Train a range of experience levels from new hires to someone with several years’ experience
- Develop and inspire young sales talent
- Collaborate with Sales Managers and Directors supporting the training needs of the business
- Have a voice and crucial hand in driving the content and execution of all our sales practices
What we offer you:
- An amazing culture and work experience. In 2018 we were voted the Best Place to Work by the Boston Globe!
- Generous vacation time – 3 weeks to start and 4 weeks in year two
- Paid international travel at least once a year
- Market leading healthcare benefits
- Complimentary in-house language classes
- 25% company match on your 401k
- The opportunity to join a unique, fun company that is changing and enhancing customers lives through travel and education.
EF Go Ahead Tours offers industry-leading group tours for adults to destinations around the world.
EF Go Ahead Tours is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in domestic and international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. For more information, visit http://careers.ef.com/.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top