Group Sales Tour Consultant
Tour Consultant – Domestic & International Travel
Go Ahead Tours Group Travel Program
Finally, a sales role that is equal parts entrepreneurial, challenging, meaningful and fun! Are you passionate about travel? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, you may be the ideal Tour Consultant for the Groups division of Go Ahead Tours.
Go Ahead is the adult travel division of EF Education First. Group Tour Consultants work as part of a dedicated team that helps group leaders organize tours for travelers with shared interests. In this position, your greatest assets are your passion for sales, attention to detail, customer service skills and enthusiasm for travel.
Who we are
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- Passionate about cultural exchange and sharing the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
Who you are
- Bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- Confident and decisive when faced with a challenge
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- A natural salesperson and you’re not afraid to prove it
- A dedicated team player
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
Combine your strengths in sales, consulting, and relationship building to help customers partner with us to share the world. Be challenged and supported in a one-of-a-kind culture surrounded by thoughtful and brilliant people. Take pride in being part of an organization which is shaping the global perspective of travelers.
In addition to all of that you will also receive:
- Monthly base salary and unlimited bonus
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Outstanding vacation time
- Paid international travel
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Complimentary in-house language classes
In your application, please upload your resume and cover in the same document.
From Boston to London, Zurich to Shanghai, you'll find EF teams across the world working together to break down barriers of language, culture and geography. We've helped millions of people become global citizens through educational travel, language learning and academic degree programs. To continue to grow our culture of innovation, we're adding more entrepreneurial thinkers and passionate doers to make an impact, build great things, collaborate, travel the world, and pave a dynamic career path in global management, teaching, technology, sales and service. Learn more at www.ef.edu/careers.
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top