Group Sales Associate
Group Sales Associate
EF Go Ahead Tours
EF Go Ahead Tours is the adult tour division of EF Education First. At EF Go Ahead Tours, our job is to help people see the world and make planning travel fun. Internally, we are in the business of creating a world class sales team. The first step in that journey is working as a Sales Associate.
- We are travelers, innovators, thinkers, and doers
- We believe in relationship driven sales
- In the last year, our sales team has traveled to 40 countries, with plans to travel to 38 more in the next 6 months
- We are open and collaborative- there isn’t a cubicle in sight
- We have proven that working hard can be fun
- Bold, unconventional, and fearless with a true entrepreneurial spirit
- Tenacious in all aspects of your life: you understand how to get the job done
- An influencer and a natural networker who loves talking to people
- Excellent at showcasing your communication skills while also being an effective listener
- Proactively resourceful and pride yourself on attention to detail
- Driven to exceed goals while working well in a competitive atmosphere
- Excited to help our customers travel on the tour of their dreams
- Inspired by the idea of wanderlust
Rome wasn’t built in a day.
We believe in sales potential as much as sales experience. Continued development is crucial to becoming a successful salesperson. We have created a six to nine month interactive training program that will teach you the elements of great sales in a manner that is collaborative and hands-on. You will listen to sample calls, practice with your colleagues, shadow our veterans, qualify new leads and learn how to manage your pipeline. Openness to understanding is vital in both the world of travel and personal development.
- Contacting potential customers and qualifying their level of interest
- Maintaining a daily high volume of outbound calls to potential customers
- Following up with customers to determine level of commitment
- Working as a team-player to help best respond to customer needs
- Continuously juggling and prioritizing tasks and working efficiently under pressure
- Consistently demonstrating a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Travel and prior sales experience preferred but not required
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Outstanding vacation time – three weeks to start – four weeks after year one
- Paid international travel at least once a year
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Use your resources. Show up to the interview able to explain our product to us and tell us which tour you would like to travel on, and why
- Be prepared. Bring extra copies of your most recent resume for us to have
- Show us that you are driven. Use your cover letter to tell us about your favorite travel story
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top