Graphic Designer/Art Worker
We are looking for a Graphic Designer/Art Worker to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate is passionate about design, a master of the Adobe Creative Suite and has interest in the education industry.
You will join a multi-cultural team, design a range of materials in over 20 languages and different formats. It is important that you are flexible, detail oriented, have solid technical knowledge and good communication skills.
- Design a large variety of print material, including flyers, brochure, posters, advertisements, and more
- Develop tools, templates, processes and style guides to ensure brand consistency while championing design within the organization
- Act as guardian of the EF Academy brand with active input into the evolution of the brand
- Supervise flow of publication requests from 20 markets and 3 schools and coordinate the workflow with our 2 other art workers in India
- Solid knowledge of print production techniques from preparing files for 20 languages to finished art and checking color proofs
- Design print templates
- Retouch high-resolution photography and manage image library
- Take active part to creative brainstorm and discussions
- At least 2-3 years of design education or experience
- Experience in desktop publishing
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and proficiency on Mac
- Sketch and Invision a plus
- Experience and interest in brand development and management
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Can handle several projects at a time and committed to meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, able to work with remote teams
- Positive, team player who likes to problem solve
- Possess a Swiss/EU passport or a Swiss ‘B’ work permit
If you love the idea of developing your design skills for a multi-language environment, this is the job for you!
Please submit your CV along with your portfolio. You can upload it during the application process or include a link on your CV or cover letter where we can access it.
EF Academy is part of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. EF is a multinational group employing over 43,000 staff and teachers with 500 schools and offices in over 53 countries. EF’s mission has always been to open the world through education and EF Academy takes this mission one step further by preparing high school students for placement at a top-ranked university, as well as a global life beyond. You can learn more on www.ef.com/academy
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top