Our international marketing team is looking for a Graphic Designer for our in-house print department. You bring a passion for design, proficient conceptual ability, and a creative touch.
The ideal candidate has proven experience designing print material – and thinks innovative design. The Graphic Designer will collaborate with the creative directors, design print marketing material and work on print material requests.
- Skillfully design a range of marketing materials – from catalogs to campaigns
- Create marketing materials for 53 markets on a daily basis based on specific briefs
- Effectively project manage your own tasks and projects to meet tight deadlines
You definitely should have
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- A stunning design portfolio
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- The work ethic to meet tight deadlines
- A service minded approach
- A positive attitude, extreme eye for detail and flexibility
- A passion for design and print marketing
- A love for travel and experience in international environments
- Experience in advertising, an in-house agency and mentoring junior designers
How to apply
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company floats your boat then we want to hear from you.
Kindly submit your portfolio and your CV and Cover Letter (in English) in PDF format. Only applications with an impressive portfolio will be considered.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography. We’ve helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree. We have 15 subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, over 500 schools and offices in 53 countries, and 43,500 staff around the world. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world, our mission is more relevant than ever.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top