Graphic Designer (full-time permanent)
Go Ahead Tours
Go Ahead Tours is looking for a Designer to join our team, working at our Boston headquarters. Reporting to the Art Director, you’ll be an integral part of our creative team. You’ll work closely with writers, other designers and business stakeholders to create a holistic experience for a direct to consumer brand that helps people see the world, experience new cultures and return transformed. You will be responsible for mostly Print design but some email marketing.
Your point of view should be user-centered and you should thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-moving atmosphere. You should have stellar design chops and stay on top of the latest trends. You should be passionate, curious and have a killer eye for details. A passion for travel doesn’t hurt either!
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team working both independently and with other creatives to deliver a meaningful brand experience
- Use your visual communication skills to tell travel stories that engage people and encourage them to see the world.
- Execute projects from concept to production across a variety of touch-points
- Be able to address business objectives with creative that connects with real people
- Present directly to stakeholders, collect feedback and create actionable plans for refinement
- Source awe-inspiring image options, both original and stock, and participate in the coordination of travel and table-top photo-shoots to support key campaigns
- Stay on top of the latest trends in design, travel and culture
- Help maintain guidelines for brand best practices
- 3 or more years of experience with a studio or agency
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary, collaborative team
- Strong abilities in conceptualization and visual communication
- Exceptional design and typography skills, production value and attention to detail
- A great eye for photography
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient at meeting deadlines and self-managing work flow
- Experience in presenting concepts directly to stakeholders
- Strong written and communication skills
- BFA in Graphic Design, Visual Studies or other design-related field preferred
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite—InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of Wordpress / HTML / CSS is a plus
Go Ahead Tours offers industry-leading group tours to destinations around the world. For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.com.
Go Ahead Tours is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to Open the World Through Education. To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
For more information, visit www.ef.com/careers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top