Government Relations Manager,South region
Government Relations Manager, South region
EF Education First
Guangzhou/Shenzhen, South region
- Overall responsible for GR in South, taking care of local GR issues in GZ, SZ, and other nearby cities.
- On a strategic level, market EF as a premium and positive educational brand and a corporate social citizen to all related government departments that may have influence upon policy makings on education, training industry.
- Very familiar with all updated government rules and regulations about education and training industry, provide sensored information and trends analysis to management team.
- On an operational level, establish and maintain constructive relationship with related departments in government offices across all levels. Support the company in obtaining various licenses for the regional expansion.
- Provide professional consultancy and solutions in crisis management.
- Fully understand company’s development strategy, and provide training to internal product lines in government policy trends analysis;
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Over 5 years’ working experience, among which at least 3 years in GR related position
- Has a thorough understanding of government working procedures, maintain positive and constructive relationship with related departments in government offices in both strategic level and operational level; previous GR experience in education circle is a great plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; good communication skills in both English and Chinese
- A team leader and player
- Professional, hands on, down to earth, attention to detail, creative
Back to top