Government Relations Manager
- On an operational level, establish and maintain constructive relationship with related departments in government offices across all levels, such as Education Commission, MOFCOM, AIC, etc..
- Support the company in obtaining the right licenses for the expansion needs in east China
- Help with company compliance in meeting with relevant government regulations
- Help with the intranet content and upload for the Corporate Affairs team
- Help with the various licenses annual check in SH
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- About 5-8 years’ working experience, preferably with past experiences in the education sector
- A thorough understanding of government working procedures, maintain positive and constructive relationship with related departments in government offices in operational level;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; good communication skills in both English and Chinese
- A good team player
- Professional, hands on, down to earth, attention to detail, creative
- Excellent Microsoft skills in PPT, and Excel
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top