Global SEO Manager
Global SEO Manager
Cultural Care Au Pair
Cultural Care Au Pair (a division of EF Education First) is seeking a passionate and results-oriented SEO Specialist to join our energetic in-house marketing team.
As the first SEO hire of this truly global team you’ll be based in our Lucerne headquarters. Your role will be to define, clearly communicate, and execute a world-class SEO strategy to increase visibility across 35 different countries. You should be the type of person who is comfortable working across multiple SEO functions including keyword and rank-tracking, content development, link-building and technical improvements to drive organic search visitor growth.
Sound like you? Read on!
- Own the strategy and direction of SEO efforts and serve as the expert in both on-and off-page SEO
- Grow organic search engine traffic across 25+ international domains
- Keyword and competitor research to identify keyword opportunities, work with internal content creation and technical resources to develop specific organic search site content.
- Work closely with the technical/development team on our sitemaps, canonical tags, redirections and overall technical infrastructure to ensure our domains are available and efficiently crawled and indexed
- Create performance reports using Google Analytics or other similar tools
- Conduct analysis to evaluate the performance of search engine optimization strategies
- Stay on top of latest search industry trends, developments and tactics
- Liaise with other SEO teams within EF to share best practices
- You have 4+ years of SEO experience
- A deep understanding of, and experience implementing, best practices in the on-and off-page SEO space
- Comfort with technical SEO and ability to work closely with engineering teams to push initiatives forward
- Excellent analytics skills (you LOVE data); ability to break down and solve complex problems
- You are advanced with Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics
- You are a great communicator with the gift to have colleagues with no technical background easily understand the key points of your complex analysis –and actually enjoy the conversation.
- You find it easy to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- You are a team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication across a global organization.
- Knowledge of best in class SEO tools and services
- Bachelors degree or similar
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)- other languages beneficial
- Be eligible for a Swiss work permit
Cultural Care Au Pair is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989. Learn more at http://culturalcareaupair.com/about-us/
Cultural Care Au Pair is part of the EF Education First family. EF is the world’s largest private educational company, focused on language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange and academic programs. Subsidiaries include -amongst others: International Language Centers, High School Year Exchange, Hult International Business School and Educational Tours. Find out how it feels to work in EF at careers.ef.com.
EF is an equal opportunities employer offering a unique, multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top