EF Corporate Solutions is a division within EF Education First focusing on supplying language training to corporate clients. We provide mainly English courses and a variety of other languages, through immersion, virtually or face to face.
We are looking for a Global Program Manager to be based in our office in Luzern. The post-holder will work closely with a global team of Customer Success Managers and with sales colleagues to ensure swift and effective implementation and management of our teachers and teacher-led courses (EF Professional, EF World Languages).
They will oversee delivery of the courses and ensure service levels and quality requirements are fulfilled.
Be directly responsible for the implementation and management of courses. This will involve:
- Analysis of student level, needs and availabilities
- Class groupings and scheduling
- Allocation of teachers to courses
- Ensuring teacher contracts, on-boarding and other paperwork are properly completed
- Driving, monitoring and ensuring high quality in all aspects of courses
- Class observations
- Teacher management and support
- Foreseeing and reacting to problems and questions rapidly with clear answers and creative solutions
- Contribute actively to operations improvements
- Monitor success criteria for courses and implement corrective actions where necessary
- Project and results oriented
- Teacher supervision or management experience
- Sound decision making skills and logical thinking
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and analytical skills
- Ability to evaluate and manage differing requests
- Ability to have difficult conversations where needed
- Proactive with a team spirit who thrives under pressure
- Strong computer, Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Native level of English , additional languages (Portuguese, Spanish, Italian or German) is a plus
- Passionate about achieving client success and satisfaction
- Strong business and commercial instinct
- Recognized EFL qualification with experience as an EFL teacher is a plus
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.