Global Business Development Director
Company: Hult Recruiting Services Ltd
Closing date: 28th September, 2017
Develop and implement new business strategies in Europe whilst assisting with management of the recruiting team. Working in a matrix organization, this position requires state of the art communication and organization skills as well as exceptional qualities to drive teams to reach their recruiting targets.
- Develop a new marketing strategy for our Undergraduate program
- Target and establish new relationships with primary and secondary schools in the UK
- Develop and expand our existing Pre University program
- Develop and implement Hult on line campaigns to significantly increase lead volume and quality using major search engines, social networks, bought addresses, online PR, etc
- Implement a new strategy which would generate a higher volume of organized campus visits.
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Business Development
- Establish new relationships with schools in the UK
- Interacting with various Counselors around the UK, providing further information regarding our program and supporting them throughout the student journey
- Inter-department support and coordination (Recruiting/Marketing/Production/Academics/Finance/Career Services/ Student Services)
- Improve business strategies and work process systems to further enhance efficiency
- Support other regions with sales and new marketing strategies
- A Marketing/Business/Administration/Equivalent degree
- 3+ years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting
- International experience (professional or personal) and passionate to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong commercial instincts
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook and young mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside of the box
- Target driven and have a “nothing is impossible” outlook
It will help if you also have some experience in a service-oriented industry.
Closing application date: 28th September, 2017
Hult is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top