EF Education First – Global Account Manager
Do you want to join a highly successful sales team in Stockholm? EF Education First is looking for a sales professional with superior consultative selling skills and project management skills.
EF Corporate Solutions is on the hunt for a sales superstar who thrives in identifying new business opportunities and taking existing clients to the next level. This Account Manager will hit the ground running and proactively take charge of opportunities in the Scandinavia market from day one.
What does EF offer a successful candidate? The opportunity to make a true impact, amazing training opportunities and the chance to quickly build an impressive career in a global company.
This is a role that will combine new business and growing selected existing clients. You will be assigned a new business target from a well-designed database of high potential prospect companies as well as a customer portfolio. For new business, you will be mapping and identifying new business opportunities in top largest 20 companies in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Your existing customer portfolio allows you to follow current clients’ progress and find new pockets of need.
- Design and implement a strategy to meet your targets – high creativity and analytical ability will have to be put into place
- Work towards clear KPIs of activity level, new business opportunities closed
- Sell the whole range of EF Solutions, drive RFP process and tailoring the proposal to the customers’ needs
- ‘Conduct your own orchestra’; you will be proactive in collaborating with internal stakeholders in order to help you drive the sales process forward, navigating long lead times and high levels of complexity
- Quickly build a strong relationship with your customers, acting as a trusted advisor and expert consultant who can help them reach their business goals through strategic investments in language learning programs
- Keep developing yourself sales excellence through Learning and Development initiatives EF Corporate Solutions offers
In order to fit in to our strong company culture and be successful in the role, we believe you:
- Are able to manage complex end-to-end B2B sales processes (including conducting a thorough needs analysis and delivering a compelling value proposition to C-level stakeholders)
- Are passionate about selling high quality solutions and making a strong business impact
- Always exceeded your goals
- Take calculated risks: nothing is impossible for you and you are always up for a challenge
- Be creative and full of ideas and have the willingness to push them forward
- Make no excuses: own both your successes and failures
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which demands high activity levels
- Are a skilled and confident communicator who is not afraid to pick up the phone
- University graduate, preferably with a Business degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience within sales or customer success
- Consultative selling experience
- Experience selling and working in the Swedish or/and Danish market with local customers
- International experience: study or work outside of Sweden preferred.
- Native Swedish, fluent English speaker, Danish a plus
- Strong network (ideally with HR stakeholders) a plus
About the company
EF is a highly diverse and value driven organisation with a long and successful history. The employees navigate their careers with passion, a can-do attitude and a genuine openness towards change, securing long term success with absolute ownership when delivering top quality solutions to their customers.
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B division of EF Education First, the largest privately held education company in the world. We deliver large-scale language training solutions for business, education and government. We currently work with over 2,500 organizations in 116 countries, enabling them to achieve their goals by communicating better both internally and with the outside world. www.ef.com/corporate