EF Education First, a company spezialised in international education, is currently seeking a qualified German teacher for our office in Zurich. Preferred starting date: October 2017.
The participants include employees working in Finance, Marketing, Publications, Sales, etc. Teaching level should be A1 and A2.
- 90 minutes 1 x per week with possibility of several times per week if requested
- Lesson time: mornings and/or lunchtime, lunchtime and/or evenings
- 15 participants per group
- In Zurich, our employees origine from 30 different countries
- The language spoken in the course should be exclusivly German
- The aim of this course is to pass on „German for the daily life“ to the participants in order to facilitate their integration in Switzerland
- Additionally, participants have to be prepared for the A2 exam, which is needed to receive the C permit
- Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics and/or Education in German as a foreign language and/or SVEB 1 certificate
- Teaching experience in German as a foreign language for adults
- Good English skills
Interested candidates should send a CV and a Cover Letter detailing their interest in suitability for the position.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top