German Speaker International Sales Center Agents
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Do you live in Amsterdam and are you available to work from 20 to 40 hours per week?
Would you like to be a part of a very multicultural and fun working environment? Would you like to help people´s language learning adventure become true?
If so, keep on reading!
In EF we believe in potential as much as we do in sales experience. If you are passionate about customer experience management and lead generation this position will be perfect to kick-start your international career. Thrive in a fast-paced, technologically savvy company that aims to open the world through education. A connection and experience you would make possible for our customers every day.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Responsible for contacting potential customers and qualifying their level of interest
- Continuously manage and prioritize multiple tasks and work efficiently
- Work as a team-player to best respond to customer needs
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Show resilience and passion to reach your sales targets
- Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team
- You currently live in the Netherlands
- You should fe fully fluent in German and have a high conversational level in English
- Your weekly availability is > 25 hours up to 40, from Monday to Saturday
- You are passionate about sales, customer service and marketing, you like looking at the world through a customer-focused lens
- You are an outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner and good sense of humor
- You are a good communicator who enjoys meeting people
- You are a quick and eager learner
- You are flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
- You are organized & creative and you have an attention to presentation & detail
- You are a hard worker
Being open to new experiences is vital in both world travel and personal development. You’ll listen to sample calls, practice with your colleagues, shadow our veterans, and learn how to manage your pipeline of travelers while being mentored by management and experienced staff.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks and Garda Vetting will be conducted prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top