Full-Stack Software Engineer At EFLabs
Come and build next generation learning products with us. We are a small team in a big company that’s helping millions of people learn a language.
Examples of projects you will be working on:
- Adaptive learning services
- Intelligent teacher/student matching services
- Native frontends on iOS and Android
- Experience with front end libraries such as React, React Native, Angular
- Experience with bringing an idea fully to market
- Machine learning experience a plus
- Bot experience a plus
What we like:
- Solving problems
- Small teams
- Fast iterations
- Experimenting with new technologies, libraries and frameworks
We don’t like:
- Over reliance on process
- Over reliance on meetings
- Assembly lines (we involve our engineers in all product decisions)
- Competitive salaries
- International travel (Shanghai, Rio, Zurich etc)
- Work in a Multinational Office (30 different nationalities)
- Work with Passionate People
- 25 Days Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Child Care Voucher
- Career Opportunities Internationally
- Too much more to list...
Founded by Swedish entrepreneur Bertil Hult in 1965, EF is the world leader in international education and offers language training, cultural exchanges, educational travel and academic degree programs. EF’s mission is to open the world through education and for over 50 years, we've helped millions of people become citizens of the world by breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography. Today, we have 500 schools and offices in over 53 countries and employ over 46,000 staff and teachers.
Education and travel are two of the fastest-growing industries today. With our schools, programs and technology, we are uniquely positioned to take advantage of this huge market potential. We are looking for talented people to join us. If you want a truly international career with real responsibilities, we want to meet you. www.ef.com/careers
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment.
Back to top